Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Day with the Gods

Rainy and foggy day

Pic of the crew
Starting to climb
At the Refuge that night
Full moon
Shhh...Olympus is still sleeping

The summit
The route
Olympus awaking from its sleep,
pulling of the covers
Pic with the summit

60 year old guide
he has been to the summit over 250 times!
A mountain prairie
Second highest point in Greece
(6m shorter)
Fog, Luckily it blew over by the time we got to the top

Picture with the Summit
(It took and hour to get to the summit from here)
Rocky stuff
I made it!!!
Jon and I
Jon, me, Trent
Above the clouds
Looking Down
The book
Signing the book
Looking down on the world
ACT at the top of Greece
Our Crew Made it!
North rim of the Cauldron
Yeah, it was very steep
Mom, I don't think you would have let me go if you saw the pictures beforehand
Descending

Foggy

Following Jordan down


Some Fall Foliage
Below the Clouds


Trent creeping behind me

Almost to the bottom
Crossing the stream
View from the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment