Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Am I here to study too?

Well I went to my first day of classes yesterday. Finally I start school. On Mon-Wed-Fri my class starts at 12 and I get done at 4. Then on Tu-Th I only have one class and that is at 2. I could get use to having class in the afternoons. That way I can work on homework in the mornings, then go to class. The school is a bit different than I imagined. The student body is only 400 or so and 175 of them are American study abroad students. The campus is connected with a high school and elementary school, so you could go to class from K to MBA without leaving. What I really like are the small class sizes and the friendly professors. Most of them grew up in the states or have studied over there. I think it is going to be a great semester. Well I am going to catch the bus to school. Talk to everyone later!!

1 comment:

  1. the local bar scene looks interesting and the food looks great

    ReplyDelete